Rhonda, Josh, and Ross just let Emilee and I off at the Little Rock Airport. We are kinda glad they didn't stick around and come in, because it was hard enough saying goodbye in the parking lot.
I was "detained" a little through security so they could check my CPEP machine (breathing machine for sleep apnea). Security was really nice and helpful. Thank goodness that there was not very many in line with us. I learned a valuable lesson...pack the macine on top of your carryon.
Josh Mills, one of our students just came in. He'll be flying with us from LR.
I love coming to the airport where you can see all kinds of folks. Just now, we thought we recognized a former Razorback Football player walk by. Emilee wanted me to go ask for his autograph and I wouldn't do it. She did! It was and she got Darren "D-MAC" McFadden's autograph in the LR airport. How lucky she was!
No telling who you'll see. Who knows, someone may come and ask for our autographs.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment